Monday, April 26, 2010

Copenhagen in April

This city is a different animal in the early spring. It's mood is erratic and the whether never settled. This past weekend there was sunshine and pleasant breezes. Today, rain shower are predicted (as they are for tomorrow). If the forecasts are to be believed, the rains will end on Thursday, and I think I will spend that day in the Tivoli gardens. This comming weekend is some sort of holiday, however it is far too late to find travel at reasonable prices. Besides, with all the activity in Iceland, I don't want to be standed on ground somewhere if it starts all over again. Besides, there is more to Denmarke than Copenhagen.

On Friday, the holiday, I think I will take a day of rest. By that point, I should have most of my work done (save for studying for the one in class final that I have). If it is open, I might spend the day in the National Library (somewhere that has become one of my favorite places to visit). Otherwise, I think I will just sit back, relax, and enjoy the day to the best of my ability. On Saturday, I will most likely head over to Odense to visit the Hans Christian Anderson house. There are just some things that one has to do while one is in Denmark.

I will be going to Tivoli, I just do not know when that will be. All I know is I should go, after all seeing the park that inspired Disneyland is always worth a visit.

That's all for this week. I'll be back with reviews of Tivoli and H.C.A's house.

Best

No comments:

Post a Comment